Please remember that the last day for the payment of the accompanying events is August 10. (deadline)
For all below accompanying events – social programme you can register in our registration system: HERE.
Gala dinner with Polish cuisine at the Villa Foksal restaurant (14th of September) – Cost: 180 pln
Post – Congress Excursion (paid)
We would like to kindly inform you that due to low number of people interested in taking bus tours of Warsaw (15 of September), this tours will be merged into one PANORAMIC Warsaw sightseeing bus tour.
Instead of the following bus tours:
Warsaw sightseeing + Jewish Heritage in Warsaw
Warsaw sightseeing + Museum of Warsaw Rising
Warsaw sightseeing + Łazienki Park + Chopin Concert in Palace on the Isle
We will organize one PANORAMIC Warsaw sightseeing bus tour which includes:
(traveling over the course of approximately four hours):
Museum of Warsaw Rising (with entrances)
Jewish Heritage in Warsaw
Łazienki Park (without Chopin Concert in Palace on the Isle)
Cost: 130 pln
After the Congress, 16th/17th of September
To download a detailed tour program please click here.
Sightseeing tour to Cracow (by train):
– visit at the Collegium Maius – during the trip will be a special lecture Associate professor Ewa Wyka, “Polish science XV-XXI century”at the Collegium Maius prepared for the congress participants.
– visit at the Pharmacy Museum
– sightseeing the Wawel
– sightseeing the district of Kazimierz
– dinner with the concert of klezmer music
– accommodation in double room
Minimum: 30 participants
Cost: 750 pln